*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(updated December 2017)
These T&C’s were produced after feedback from our members. We feel they help us to maintain a fair system for all. If you have any questions, please ask!
BOOKING IN WITH MSF FITNESS
At MSF Fitness we pride ourselves on providing a personal service which makes access to training as easy as possible. We offer a variety of payment options to suit client requirements with ‘Pay As You Go’, Online Booking and 'Pay Monthly' packages. Many of the local, larger gym franchises only allow members to book classes on the day, making planning your training more difficult. We like to enable you to structure your training so you can book last minute or up to 6 days in advance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKINGS
MSF Fitness reserve the right to amend these T&C's with immediate effect to keep the studio running smoothly and fairly.
• Unless on a PAYG card, classes must be paid for on booking - either at the studio or via the online booking system.
• PAYG & PT Cards should be topped up on the final session. PAYG Cards are non-transferrable and non refundable.
• Payment for monthly packages is due on or before 1st of the month.
• We are unable to offer credit for any services or products.
• Classes can be booked up to 6 days in advance.
• Unless on a PAYG card, payment is required on booking a class.
• If you would like to guarantee your place in a regular class whilst away, you can choose to pay to reserve it for your return. We will not advertise the space (please do not arrange for someone to attend in your place as this is not permitted). If you prefer not to pay, you can come off the class and rebook (if spaces are available), after the missed class has taken place.
• Please give a minimum of 6hrs notice if cancelling a booked class (24hrs notice for Sunday bookings). If cancelling with less than 6/24hrs notice, your PAYG card will be stamped and you will remain booked in for the following week.
• PAYG loyalty cards are valid for 6 months and are non-transferrable and non-refundable. The loyalty card is valid for 6 months from date of purchase - that gives you 26 weeks or 182 days or 4368 hours to complete 10 hours of training! The loyalty card helps those who attend the studio regularly to receive a discounted class/drop in price.
• If cancelling with less than 6hrs notice when not on a PAYG card, payment is non-transferrable and non-refundable and you would need to rebook.
• If cancelling with adequate notice, you can choose to use your payment to reserve the same class for the following week (payment keeps your place), transfer to a different class in the same week or receive a class voucher.
• Any classes or training sessions booked on a Bank Holiday Weekend are 'payment on booking' and are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This applies to Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon & Tues (am) bookings.
ONLINE CLASS BOOKINGS
• If paying online, no refunds can be given and class bookings are non-transferrable once booked.
WATTBIKE DROP-IN SESSIONS
• Booked by appointment only. Session start time must be adhered to as sessions are worked around the studio diary/bookings. 6hr notice is required for cancellations.
• Unless you confirm that you would like the same slot the following week, places will not be reserved.
• If taking a regular drop-in bike session during class times (mornings & evenings), class booking T&C's apply.
• Drop-In sessions are 60mins bike time (unless on a membership or coaching package). Longer sessions are available on request (max 2hrs)
* Self-Testing to acquire training zones is not permitted anywhere within the facility. *
ONLINE COACHING & WATTBIKE COACHING
• Packages run for 1 month or 5 weeks inclusive.
• Payment is to be received before plan is issued/started - most packages run/renew from the 1st of the month.
• Unused sessions cannot be carried over & are non-refundable.
PERSONAL TRAINING & BODY BLITZ
• PT sessions are bookable up to 6 days in advance.
• PT packages are to be used within 1 month/5 weeks of START DATE. Sessions cannot be carried over. This ensures continuity & progression, which = results.
• Morning sessions (taking place up to 12noon) should be cancelled by 10pm (close of business) the day before your booked appointment.
• Afternoon and Evening sessions (12noon onwards) should be cancelled before 10am on the day of your appointment.
• We reserve the right to charge for sessions cancelled outside of these times.
• If needing to move your PT appointment, we will reschedule in the same week where possible. This ensures continuity & progression.
• Support with training sessions and/or nutrition outside of the PT or Body Blitz session can be provided through an online monthly support package - please ask for further details and pricing.
• When purchasing a PT or Body Blitz package, sessions are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be carried over.
GENERAL REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Payment for monthly packages, PAYG cards, PT sessions or bespoke coaching plans is non-refundable and non-transferrable. We do not charge for cancelled classes, drop-in sessions or PT/Body Blitz sessions, providing adequate notice is given - minimum 6hrs (24hr for Sunday bookings). All Bank Holiday bookings (Friday evening through to Tuesday morning sessions) are payment on booking and are non-refundable once booked. The cancellation policy is in place to protect this small business and ensure it runs smoothly with a fair system for all.
We try to achieve a good balance between being friendly, approachable and helpful - whilst maintaining the professionalism of a small business.
Many thanks for your support and for choosing MSF Fitness!
Mark & Louise